Over 141,000 downloads!
Used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide!
Now supports files over 16 terabytes in size and drive editing !!!
Here is a partial list of features we are sure you will find invaluable:
- Search files as large as 16 terabytes!
- Multi-Threaded searching. Search in all files open.
- Fast searching at over 1 gigabyte per minute* !
- Easy to use integrated base converter.
- Search in hex,ASCII or even a mix. C and Java programmers can use \n \r \t and other characters in a search.
- Perform search and replace.
- PKZip(R) and WinZip(R) compatbile checksums.
- S-Record export.
- Measure and Cut locations from one file to another.
- Perform counts of hits found. Example: Search for how many times the word CD-ROM appears in a file.
- EBCDIC to ASCII translation. Even create you own custom translations!
- View data as ASCII text file or HEX.
- Context color highlighting in text view.
- Programmers box to display HEX data as numeric values. Performs INTEL or MOTOROLA formats.
- Store locations for later quick reference (Bookmarks).
- Explorer integration.
- Drag and drop file support.
- Multithreaded searching. Open unlimited files at one time and search them all concurrently.
- Encrypt and Decrypt any part of file.
- Unlimited undo !
- Not only do you get a Windows Hex Editor, but you also get a console Win32 version and a DOS version which works on DOS 3.3 and above!
- As a bonus you’ll also get an easy to use print screen capture utility.
Try our Hex Editor challenge. Open any large file (100 megs or more) with any competing product. If it doesn’t return immediately and allow you to start editing the file in under 1 second, consider the speed of our product and buy a copy!
Our hex editor was designed with speed in mind!